Unidad 17 (4 classes)
This is Unit 17 in a rotating, 30 Unit program that takes you from beginner to advanced over the course of 3 years.
The "De cabo a rabo" book series is scaffolded to provide students with continuous learning; each unit picks up where the previous one leaves off. The only thing you have to decide is where to get started!
*See below for help with placement.
Beginner 1 (Unidades 1-5)
Beginner 2 (Unidades 6-10)
Beginner 3 (Unidades 11-15)
Intermediate 1 (Unidades 16-20)
Intermediate 2 (Unidades 21-25)
Intermediate 3 (Unidades 26-30)
(Advanced classes use the "Al fin y al cabo" series)
Required books (purchase on Amazon or in person)
1. De cabo a rabo - Vocabulario/Gramática (textbook)
2. De cabo a rabo - Actividades (workbook)
3. De cabo a rabo - Lectura (reader)
*If you are new to the school and would like to test yourself to see where you should start, you have two options:
1. Once you have your copy of Lectura (required for all Beginner and Intermediate courses), read from the beginning. As you go along, it will get harder and harder and eventually wade into unfamiliar territory for you. When you start to feel you are not understanding enough for your liking, find the course starting in the Unit closest to the Chapter number you reached.
2. Take the Units 1-5 final exam (Students tab: "tests and answer keys") and compare your answers with the corresponding answer key. If you are happy with your results, take the next one: Units 6-10, and keep going until you start to identify your gaps. Find the course that corresponds with the test that gave you trouble.
For your convenience, your enrollment will automatically be rolled over each month and you will be sent a monthly invoice until you inform us that you no longer intend to continue with the class. This puts you in control of your payments without the hassle of registering each month or the risk of losing your seat in class from Unit to Unit.
Ste. 201, just up the stairs 5600 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO, USA